GEM NAILS & SPA POLICY
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO:
• Anyone with a nail condition we suspect may be contagious.
• Anyone with open or infected wounds on the treatment area.
• Anyone who are in unhealthy conditions that we suspect may be contagious, or could be further harmed by our services.
• Rude, mean, or disrespectful people.
-DIABETE CLIENTS: Please inform us so we can provide our service with proper care. NO CUTTING SERVICES ARE ALLOWED.
-We hate to say it but FOR CUSTOMERS SAFETY: Spa chairs have a maximum capacity of 250lbs. We ask if you don't make the cut, please do not sit in the spa chairs for your own safety.
- YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED. If you are ever dissatisfied with any service in the salon, we will gladly make the corrections necessary to exceed your expectations within 3 days of your original services. No refund is given after it has been rendered.
-LATE SHOWS: Please notify us ahead if you will be late for your appointment. If you are 15-min late for your appointment without prior notice, your appointment will be automatically canceled or rescheduled.
- GIFT CARDS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE or EXCHANGEABLE at any time. GC are to be treated as cash, and are therefore not redeemable if lost or stolen.
- WE LOVE TO DO CHILDREN’S NAILS! However, unattended children in the salon are disruptive and dangerous. We use many products that are harmful if ingested or applied to unprotected skin. If you have children under 10 who are not receiving nail services, please keep them safe or leave them at home.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR LOST OR DAMAGED CELL PHONE OR PERSONAL BELONGINGS.
-CELL PHONES: Please be respectful to the people around you who are trying to relax during their nail services. Set your phone to vibrate, and use a moderate speaking tone if you need to take a call. Hands free devices are strongly encourages so that you don't contaminate your nails with dirt and oils from your hair and face during a service.
-Please ensure you have payment with you before you arrive for services. If you are not satisfied with your nails, we will happily fix them. If you leave the salon without paying, we will contact the police and prosecute theft of service to the fullest extent of the law.
We appreciate your understanding!
-GEM NAILS & SPA TEAM-